- Edition: 2nd Edition
- Available in: Paperback and eBook (Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Epub)
- Published: September 25, 2020
Short stories, for when your attention span is limited but fiction is what you want.
- An executive breaks free of the cloud of locusts that threatens to eat him, and the best waitress in town glimpses a path out of her cul-de-sac.
- A mother connects with her daughter during a triumphant women’s night out, and a man gazes into the fountain of youth through his boarder’s eyes.
- Marty blows into town in a red convertible Caddy and a whirlwind of hope, and a bored banker flies into a dizzying opportunity.
- A man reaches the age when every change is assumed to be a dire symptom of something; Ingrid shoves her husband into the wrong trench on the battlefield between the sexes, and a woman struggles with dread when she is drawn back to the scene of a past life.
These nine, and thirteen more Cityality Stories that explore the salts and peppers that season life: Hope and disappointment, youth and old age, good faith and betrayal; enemies, allies, strangers, and a red convertible Cadillac with white leather seats.
Experience multiple characters in snapshots of their varied lives through short fiction. If you love the form, or if you haven’t tried it for a while, buy the book, read it, and feel the joy of brevity and variety wrapped up in one eclectic volume!